Vecchio 22-12-18, 02:10 PM   #1
Utente Junior

ItoSan è un newbie...
predefinito Frsky xm+ bind/firmware issue

Hi guys, I'm so frustrated please help. I can't find this problem mentioned anywhere. After issue after issue after issue after issue I managed to fly for 10 sec and I hard landed. Quad rolled and wasn't able to rearm anymore (also osd disappeared but that's another story I guess). On the bench: rx didn't show any sign of life. Rewired it and it powers on now. Doesn't bind though. Rebound, nothing. Steady red led and while I press the bind/fs button the green led flashes weakly, I release the button and only red led stays on steady.
Tried to reflash with all sorts of firmware on both ports (bottom S.Port and back ext. Port) on my Taranis X7. I did this many times always worked. Nothing. It shows this message I never saw
"FW update error Bottom pin no resp"
The pins are connected in the right order on both attempts (inverted +- on back port).
I have an FCC firmware on the TX but tried also the LBT fw just for the fuck of it and nothing seems to work.
I hope somebody had the same issue. Please avoid saying is faulty or is broken. I know it is just if you can think of a solution.
Thanks a lot guys and sorry for my frustration Frsky xm+ bind/firmware issue-20181222_130244.jpeg

Inviato dal mio SM-G960F utilizzando Tapatalk
ItoSan non è in linea   Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione